How to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install Misa’s Realistic Resource Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18.2 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18 in 2022
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Packs was originally designed by Misa, but after she stopped updating it in 2014, it was reset / updated by lescard60, pscof42, and THBird, who updated some textures for newer versions of Minecraft. Now, Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack has been created and increases its resolution up to 64x, allowing textures of a sharp and detailed quality never seen before.
Misa’s Realistic Resource Packs screenshot :
1.8.2 – 1.8.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.1 – 1.8.6 – 1.8 – 1.7.10 – 1.7.9 – 1.7.4 – 1.7 – 1.6.4 – 1.6.2
Misa’s Realistic Resource Packs download link :
[64x] [1.18.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – official continuation by Misa;
[64x] [1.17.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – official continuation by Misa;
[64x] [1.16.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – official continuation by Misa;
[64x] [1.8.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch by THBird, for this 1.8.x patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.
[64x] [1.7.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – patch by pscof42, for this 1.7.x patch to work properly, load Misa’s Realistic pack and then this texture patch above that.
[64x] [1.6.x] Download Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack – original pack by Misa
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!