What is the best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs ?
Minecraft is known for its simple cartoon graphics. But sometimes players want to mix up and bring realistic graphics to Minecraft. This list will highlight the best realistic texture packs for Minecraft. These aren’t for everyone though, as you’ll need a high-powered PC to run these packages at high frame rates.
Follows 4 Steps below to install Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18 in 2022
NOTE: Many Resource packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
List 5 best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs :
1. PhotoCraft – 1024x
Download link : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/photocraft
ModernArch Realism Realistic Resource Packs 1.18.1 | 1.17| 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 download link
The Faithful HD 512x Resource Pack was released in mid-2020 and has since been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. The sheer number of downloads is a genuine testament to how well done and appreciated the texture pack is among Minecraft players.
Faithful Bedrock Resource Packs 1.16 / 1.15 download link
4. Legendary RT Textures – 256x, 512x, 1024x
5. Helheim – 1024x, 2048x
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:Press the Windows key and R at the same timeType %appdata% and press enterFind folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!