What is Best Mods 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft ?
A Minecraft mod is a user-made standalone modification of the Mojang Minecraft video game. Tens of thousands of these mods exist,  and users can download them from the Internet for free. Using additional software, several mods can usually be used at the same time to improve the game.
How to install Minecraft Mods :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
List 12 Best Minecraft Mods in 2021 :
If you’re tired of mining for hours and then die horribly to lava or a creeper, this mod might help alleviate some of your frustration. This gives you a “death note” when you die that has the exact coordinates of where you perished.
Neat is a mod that adds Unit Frames to the top of each entity. That image is a good example of this.
Just Enough Items is an item and recipe display mod for Minecraft, built from the ground up for stability and performance.
This is a very simple mod that just adds a mining helmet that lights your way in dark areas like caves and ravines. Zombies can appear with iron picks and mining helmets. There is a configuration option to disable this.
If you’re a hardcore Survival gamer, you probably know the struggle of staying fed and saturated. However, this process can be much simplified with the AppleSkin mod.
6. Iron Chests 1.17.1
The Iron Chests mod has chests for the various metals in Minecraft vanilla with different sizes!
If you are a fan of cleaning, then you will appreciate this mod! This will give you a ton of different storage options that will make your building area look like a well-organized store.
This is again for the decorative builder who needs more blocks to work with. This mod will give you some wonderful additions to the game that can really add immense detail to your builds.
A simple Minecraft Forge mod that speeds up the decomposition of leaves after cutting wood from a tree. By default, it will only take about five seconds before all the sheets disappear.
10. Xaero’s Minimap 1.17.1
Xaero’s Minimap has a very clean interface and blends well with the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You can set waypoints manually and even kill points will be created automatically if you die. In general, it is very customizable to suit your needs.
11. Macaw’s Bridges
12. Biomes O’ Plenty
Biomes O ‘Plenty Mod adds a ton of new biome spawning in your Minecraft and Nether world. This mod is an expansive biome mod for Minecraft that adds a host of new and unique biomes.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge