How to install Equanimity Resource Pack 1.12.2 / 1.11.2
Follows 4 Steps below to install Equanimity Resource Pack 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
Equanimity Resource Pack 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 screenshot :
1.12.2 – 1.12 – 1.11.2 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10 – 1.9.4 – 1.9 – 1.8.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8.1 – 1.8.6 – 1.8 – 1.7.10 – 1.7.9 – 1.7.4 – 1.7
Equanimity Resource Pack 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 download link
[32x] [1.12.x] Download Equanimity (Lite) Resource Pack – Lite version
[32x] [1.11.x] Download Equanimity (Lite) Resource Pack – Lite version
[32x] [1.10.x] Download Equanimity (Lite) Resource Pack – Lite version
[32x] [1.9.x] Download Equanimity (Lite) Resource Pack – Lite version
Lite version prioritizes frame rate over aesthetics. The major difference between Equanimity Lite version and Equanimity basic is the amount of complex models, singling out frequently occurring blocks such as: cobblestone, stone, dirt, grass, bricks, planks.
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!