Last week was an unusual week for Xbox Resupply Events. Walmart dominated the news with three different refills in one week, something not seen frequently at any retailer. This week we are likely to see Xbox restock events from a few other retailers, specifically Best Buy, GameStop, and Target.
XBOX SERIES X|S : CHECK INVENTORY RESTOCK
Amazon is selling both the Xbox Series X and the less expensive Series S from this product page.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Membership, $37.99 (orig. 44.99) at amazon.com
- Just Dance 2022, $29.99 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com
- Madden NFL 22, $27.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- FIFA 22, $ 26.00 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- NBA 2K22, $ 26.00 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Far Cry 6, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, $19.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition, $19.99 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com
- Life is Strange: True Colors, $34.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Riders Republic, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
Walmart does a solid job of noting availability windows for PS5 and Xbox on its Twitter feed.
If you want to get the latest on the Xbox Series X, there’s probably nowhere better than Microsoft’s own Xbox Series X homepage.
Best Buy was the last retailer standing back in the preorder days, but now stands ready for your Xbox Series X purchase as inventory allows.
GameStop has in the past touted a “very limited number of Xbox Series X and S console bundles for purchase” but is currently sold out.
This is where you can purchase the Xbox Series X at Newegg when the retailer has inventory.
Are you desperate by now? Are you willing to pay a premium of hundreds of dollars over the list price? Listen, we wouldn’t do this and we don’t recommend you do it, either. But if you want to take that path, StockX is a reputable eBay-style site that will let you buy and sell new Xbox and PS5 models — as long as you’re willing to pay upward of $600.