FIFA 22 Update 6.1 patch notes
FIFA 22 Update 6.1 is now available for the PC (Origin/Steam) version of FIFA 22 .
FIFA Ultimate Team
- In some rare situations, the mouse cursor could not be moved in the menus.
- If a significantly large amount of Packs was present in the My Packs tab in the FUT Store, only a small amount of Packs would be displayed until the number was reduced.
- The Asian International Cup did not feature the correctly placed team from the Indian Super League.
- Manager interviews did not always impact Team Morale.
- Stepovers and flicks cannot be performed for 500 milliseconds after initiating a Player Run.
- In some rare situations when shooting after a Skill Move, the shot would not be as accurate as intended.
- Following the activation of Player Lock with the input being performed at an angle, the first Player Switch would not occur and had to be performed again.
- In some cases, sliding tackles could be incorrectly called as a foul depending on which area of the defender’s body made contact with the ball.
- If the Right Stick Switching option was set to Player Rotation, a right stick player switch could not be done after activating Player Lock.
- Added 2 new Party Games to VOLTA ARCADE.
- These will only be available following a server update.
- The One Button control option is not usable in VOLTA ARCADE and will default players to the Classic option.
- When selecting the Next Match option following the completion of a match, a pop up saying that the match search failed could appear.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Added and updated a total of 24 new star heads.
- These will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EAFIFADIRECT for updates on when this will be live in-game.
- Updated some kits, boots, flags, banners, scarves, player portraits, commentary lines, corner flags, stadia, balls, and ad boards.
- Some EA Trax were not always enabled by default.
- Addressed a potential stability issue that could occur.
- The Skill Games Take Me There UI Shortcut did not always function.
FIFA 22 wiki :
|Genre(s)||Sports (association football)|
|Developer(s)||Extended Play Productions (1993–1997)|
EA Vancouver (1997–present)
EA Romania (2016–present)
|Original release||Annually, 1993–present|
|First release||FIFA International Soccer|
15 December 1993
|Latest release||FIFA 21|
9 October 2020