It’s that time of the week once again, where we look ahead to the next few days and advise on the best places to buy a PlayStation 5 console.
- FiFa 22, $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- NBA 2K22 , $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- Madden NFL 22, $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- Far Cry 6, from $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Just Dance 2022, from $29.99 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com
- F1 2021, from $27.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Tales of Arise, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Outriders Day One Edition, $19.93 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com
- Riders Republic, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
This past week was relatively quiet for PS5 restocks, aside from GAME dropping a large number of shares on November 4 to coincide with the launch of Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Starting with GAME, the UK’s biggest video game retailer has undoubtedly confirmed itself as the best place to pick up a console over the last month. So far, it’s restocked five times in fives weeks, normally going live around 9AM to 10AM BST. It looks to be getting a regular decent supply now headed into Black Friday and the holidays, so we only expect this to continue.
Argos is another one that is likely gearing up for its next drop, after last offering consoles on October 27th. Now the thing to know with Argos is that its online system can be quite frustrating to use, providing little information and often saying that stock has sold out as soon as it goes live.
On the other hand, Argos physical stores have time and time again proven to be mighty successful for consumers. A shipment of PS5 consoles has arrived at stores over the last few days (via PS5 Stock UK), suggesting a restock later this week. It looks to be disc consoles only. If we’d have to guess a date for the drop: Wednesday seems like a good chance.