How to install XP Storage Mod (Save Your Expriences) ?
Follows 9 Steps bellow to install XP Storage Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 /1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run jar file that you just download and select the version you want to install and click “Install”
- Play Minecraft, select profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Click Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
- Top 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Top 13 Best Java Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
XP Storage Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 allows you to store your experience in an article.
- Right-click: store the maximum amount of your experience in the book (maximum 30 LVL per book). If you have more than 30 levels, it will give you the remaining experience
- Right-click while sneaking: get the experience stored in the book
- XP Book recipe: 1 book (of course, it’s a book), 2 lapis lazuli (it stores experience so lapis needed makes senses), 2 diamonds (it’s quite powerful and precious so still makes senses)