How to install URBAN Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install URBAN Texture Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18 in 2022
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
The URBAN resource pack brings a degree of photorealism unprecedented in Minecraft. Objects and items look incredibly lifelike, albeit with more sharp corners and edges, but completely different from what they look like in vanilla Minecraft.
URBAN Texture Packs Screenshot :
1.18.2 – 1.18.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17
URBAN Texture Packs download link
[128x] [1.18.x] Download URBAN Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[128x] [1.17.x] Download URBAN Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[512x] [1.18.x – 1.17.x] Download URBAN Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[1024x] [1.18.x – 1.17.x] Download URBAN Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft