What is Sora Shaders for Minecraft 1.16.5 ?
SORA is a shader that enhances the variety of Minecraft and adds many exclusives that other shaders do not have, such as the transparent and realistic water that looks absolutely amazing when it is daytime and also the underwater looks so fantastic that these shaders also improve the rainy weather as you would see in the screenshots!
How-To Install Sora Shaders 1.16.5 ?
Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Sora Shaders 1.16.5 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
An edit of projectLUMA Shaders, Sora Shaders just doesn’t do anything wrong that I can see. This pack of shaders looks like it has nailed down absolutely everything it has set out to do. Once again, the incredibly attractive boxes and wonderful subtle lighting effects give Minecraft a whole new atmosphere.
Sora Shaders 1.16.5 screen shot :
Sora Shaders 1.16.5 Download Links :