How to install Sodium Mod ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Sodium Mod 1.16.5 (Boost Your FPS) :
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla, Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run the downloaded .jar file, select the version and click “Install”.
- run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed , next click Play
- Press Start on the desktop, next select Run
- Type% appdata% in Run and push Enter.
- Go to Roaming / .minecraft / mods
- Put the jar. Files in the mod folder and run Minecraft.
- Top 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Top 13 Best Java Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Sodium Mod is a free and open source rendering engine replacement for the Minecraft client that greatly improves frame rate, reduces micro-stuttering, and fixes graphical issues in Minecraft.
Sodium Mod 1.16.5 screenshot :
This is pretty much a verbatim port of the original Sodium 0.1.0 release for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.3. We’re doing this as a temporary stopgap so people do not have to continue waiting for the upcoming refactor and improvements.