What is SEUS PTGI for Minecraft ?
SEUS PTGI for Minecraft is an experimental version of SEUS that includes a fully custom ray tracing software implementation that does not require an RTX graphics card and will work on any NVIDIA graphics card (although low-end cards may have performance issues.
How-To Install SEUS PTGI ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install SEUS PTGI Shaders :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18 in 2022
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
SEUS PTGI Screen shot :
SEUS PTGI is still very much in an alpha state, and therefore is not yet ready for public release
Dowload link SEUS PTGI for Minecraft 1.17.1 |1.165 :
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge