What is projectLUMA Shaders for Minecraft 1.16.5 ?
An add-on called projectLUMA Shaders for Minecraft is a unique mod that will allow you to evaluate the available redesigned shaders and improvements. You have already surely come across an improvement with a similar name. But now, it not only received an additional prefix in the name but also is perfectly optimized for weak devices.
How-To Install projectLUMA Shaders 1.16.5 ?
Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install projectLUMA Shaders 1.16.5 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 8 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Top 12 Best Mods 1.16.5 for Minecraft
projectLUMA Shaders 1.16.5 Screen shot :