How to install Optifabric Mod ?
- After installing fabric for 1.14+, you will need to put the OptiFabric mod jar as well as the latest Optifine jar from the Optifine official website in your mods folder.
- Fabric Loader should be the latest version.
- XRay Mod 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 – Mod Minecraft download
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18 in 2021
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
OptiFabric Mod is a mod that can be used to run OptiFine on Fabric Mod Loader. It does this by taking the official OptiFine mod and making it compatible with the Fabric Mod Loader at runtime.
Optifabric Mod Screenshot :
Cloth Config API
Fixes crashes with Carpet and ReplayMod, kindly contributed by @FileOfName.
Designed for 1.16.1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 1.16.5, 21w08b, 1.17-pre4, 1.17, 1.17.1, 1.18-pre1, 1.18 and 1.18.1; any problems should be reported so they can be fixed.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge