What is Nostalgia Shaders for Minecraft 1.16.5 ?
Nostalgia Shaders is a shader pack meant to replicate the look and feel of the “first gen” shader packs (Seus v08, Chocapic v3, etc.) while adding new features and visual effects like volumetric fog.
How-To Install Nostalgia Shaders 1.16.5 ?
Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Nostalgia Shaders 1.16.5 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Nostalgia Shaders 1.16.5 screen shot :
What are the features / effects that this shader pack has?
- Custom Skybox and lighting colors.
- dynamic shadows
- volumetric mist
- wind effects on foliage
- shader-based vanilla style clouds (including an option for stylish clouds in story mode)
- second layer of volumetric clouds (partially inspired by super duper pack, but better)
- bottom and end bracket
- TAA and automatic exposure