How to install ModernArch Realism Realistic Resource Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15
Follows 4 Steps below to install ModernArch Realism Realistic Resource Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17 for Minecraft
- Top 8 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
- Top 5 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17 for Minecraft in 2021 (Xbox One, PS4)
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
The new textures give buildings a lot of depth and look better than the default minimalist graphics or the graphics in other new resource packs. What is also noticeable is the quality of the lighting effects. The lighting effects stand out strongly and are enough to recommend ModernArch over the alternatives.
ModernArch Realism Realistic Resource Packs screenshot :
1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13
ModernArch Realism Realistic Resource Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 download link
[128x] [1.17.x – 1.15.x] Download ModernArch R Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[256x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download ModernArch R Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[512x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download ModernArch R Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[1024x] [1.17.x – 1.14.x] Download ModernArch R Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!