How to install MiniHUD Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (“Mini F3” HUD)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install MiniHUD Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
HUD Example 1: All available information displayed in 0.5x scale font using the default colors.
HUD Example 2: All available information displayed in the regular full-sized font using the default colors.
HUD Example 3: All available information displayed in 0.5x scale font using customized font color (green) with text-shadow.
HUD Example 4: A small subset of the available information displayed in 0.5x scale font using the default colors.
HUD Example 5: A small subset of the available information displayed in 0.5x scale font using a customized font color, with text-shadow, but without a solid background.
Spawn Chunks overlay
Random Tick Range overlay
Slime Chunks overlay
Structure Bounding Boxes overlay
Light Level overlay
Mob Despawn Sphere shape overlay
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge