How to install Luna HD Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install Luna HD Texture Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Luna HD Texture Packs was in continuous development for several months, receiving multiple updates, new textures, and support for multiple versions of Minecraft. While Vanilla Minecraft has aged well, the game did not receive significant visual updates. LunaHD tries to solve this problem by adding improved textures that are more realistic, new 3D models, and mass lighting.
Luna HD Texture Packs Screenshot :
1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – Bedrock Edition – PE
Luna HD Texture Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 download link
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – absolutely free, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – absolutely free, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
[512x] [1.17.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – for Patrons, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
Official SMP Server IP/URL:
- lunahd.apexmc.co – optifine and shaders (Seus Renewed, Sildurs, BSL or Seus PTGI) are needed to join;
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!