What is Kuda Shaders for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 ?
Kuda Shaders are the best shaders for realistic lighting in Minecraft. The author spent a lot of time improving the light sources in the game, for each light source there is a custom algorithm of ray radiation, such as solar radiation is very powerful, for a Glowstone less rays, etc.
How-To Install Kuda Shaders 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Kuda Shaders :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Kuda Shaders 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Screen shot :
Dowload link Kuda Shaders for Minecraft 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 :
[1.17.x – 1.12.x] [v6.1 Legacy] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – continued version, works on 1.16+
[1.11.x – 1.7.x] [v6.5.56] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – old version
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge