How to install I Like Wood Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 :
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install I Like Wood Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Wood Variants Blocks) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
I Like Wood Mod 1.16.5 is a simple and straightforward mod. It mainly deals with decoration and furniture for cosmetic purposes. Not only does it add multiple new blocks to the game, I Like Wood also elevates the overall texture and pattern of them.
I Like Wood Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 Screenshot :
updated and refactored the api to allow for more flexibility for plugins
IF YOU WANT TO USE Biomes O’ Plenty content, don’t forget to install the datapack in your worlds datapack folder!!
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge