The TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 1200 Mpbs.
It is also known as the TP-LINK AC1200 + AV1000 Whole Home Powerline Mesh Wi-Fi System.
TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x default Password , Login & Gateway settings :
The default username for your TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x router is admin and the default password is admin
If you have performed a reset of your Deco P9 v1.x device or not changed the defaults, you should be able to access it with the following settings :
- Default Network name (SSID): Deco XXXX
- Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
How to factory reset (hard reset) TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x :
You can factory reset your TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x in the following 2 way(s) :
1 . Through the web interface
- Open a browser and navigate to the web interface of the router (see default settings above)
- In the menu look for System tools and under there find the Factory defaults option
- On the Factory defaults page click on the Restore button to perform the reset.
2. Use the RESET/WPS button :
- Have the unit powered on
- Press and hold the reset (sometimes reset/WPS) button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or other sharp object.
- When the SYS led start blinking quickly release the reset button and wait for router to boot back up.
TP-LINK Deco P9 v1.x router specifications :
System specs :
- CPU: 750 MHz
- RAM: 128 MiB
- Flash: n/a
- Custom firmwares: None
- WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
- WiFi bands
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- WiFi throughput: 1200 Mpbs
- 1 x N/A port
- 1 x N/A port
- USB-ports: 0