How to install GearPlus Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install GearPlus Texture Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 15 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Top 18 Best Java Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
GearPlus Texture Packs doesn’t change any particular texture, which means you can use any of them for absolutely anything. The pack has a wide range of textures, so you can’t run out of options. Again, what’s more interesting, the game’s vanilla textures can be swapped. The most important thing is that the textures are of the best quality and there is great detail in each of them.
1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14 – 1.13.2 – 1.13.1 – 1.13 – 1.12.2 – 1.12
GearPlus Texture Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 / 1.15 download link :
GearPlus Data Pack – This is a spacial add-on that adds a custom loot table to a variety of mobs. They will be droping various items from the resource pack.
Invisible Item Frames – This add-on will hide item frames. Very useful for decorations.
How to craft items in the pack:
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!