What is the Fabric Modloader 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 ?
Fabric Mod Loader allows you to run mods in Minecraft from version 1.14. It is a great alternative to Forge for the Village & Pillage and the following updates. The main advantage of the loader is its high speed, even with a large number of mods installed. By itself, it adds nothing to the game and is necessary
How to install Fabric Modloader 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 ?
- Download the Fabric installer.
- Run the installer. At the top of the window , select the “Server” tab .
- In the window, you need to configure the mapping and loader version and the installation location => Click Install .
- In the output directory, a
fabric-server-launch.jarwill be created. It expects a
server.jar, which is the vanilla server JAR, generally found on Mojang’s version announcement blog posts, next to it, but will also generate a properties file on first launch where you can change the path.
- Download the Fabric installer .
- Run the installer. In the window you need to configure the mapping and loader version and the install location => Click install .
- A new version and profile of the game will be created in the launcher menu, which you can now use to launch Fabric.
- Download the Fabric MultiMC .
- Run MultiMC. In the top-left, Click on “Add Instance” , Next select “Import from ZIP” and paste the URL in the text field. Don’t forget to set the name!
- Click OK. Your Fabric instance is ready to go – feel free to add mods to it.
Currently, the mod is still in development alongside the newest version of Minecraft (snapshot 18w50a). Fabric requires Special Fabric and Minecraft Launcher version 1.14.
Download Links for Fabric Modloader 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
Fabric Modloader for MultiMC:
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16+