How to install Extra Golems Mod ?
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Extra Golems Mod (Too Many Golems) 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Extra Golems Mod adds a lot of new golems that you can create! They have great abilities and they all have their own unique looks and power.
Extra Golems Mod screenshot :
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
Updated to Forge 1.16.5
Fixed several problems with mod dependencies 🙂
DOES NOT WORK on 1.16.4 or lower!
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge