How to install Enchanted Tools Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install Enchanted Tools Texture Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
The best part of Enchanted Tools is the details and uniqueness of the textures, which add vitality to the game. Every aspect of the texture provides a survival feel to the game that adds vibrancy, immersion and freshness.
Enchanted Tools Texture Packs screenshot :
1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15
Enchanted Tools Texture Packs download link
-add efficiency mechanics for iron and gold tiers
-add compatiility for new texture pack enchanted sword slim version
-fix issues for efficiency diamond enchant
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft