What is Continuum Shaders for Minecraft 1.16.5 ?
Continuum Shaders is a large-scale graphics update to the original Minecraft. In fact, it is comparable to the “Ultra” version of the SUES package. This feature pack is very GPU intensive and does not support the default Intel HD integrated graphics.
How-To Install Continuum Shaders 1.16.5 ?
Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Continuum Shaders 1.16.5 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Continuum Shaders 1.16.5 screen shot :
Continuum Shaders Mod 1.16.5 Download Links :