How to install Blur Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Let the World Fade Away)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Blur Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Blur Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 adds a Gaussian blur shader to the background of all GUIs, which fades to give it a classy look. It is also highly configurable, so you can adjust the look of the mod to your liking.
Blur Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 Screenshot :
- This is the time it takes for the blur to “fade in”, in milliseconds.
- The colors to use for the overlay on all GUI backgrounds. The value here is a hexadecimal color value, in the format ARGB (alpha first, then rgb). Because the background is a gradient, two colors can be specified. The default is black with a 45% alpha value (75000000).
- A list of classes to be excluded from the blur shader. This is to be used for GUIs which do not necessarily cover the screen. It defaults to containing only one GUI, the chat.
Update to 1.16 Fix “incompatible” warning when joining servers
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge