How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 :
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Ton of New Biomes) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Biomes O ‘Plenty Mod 1.16.5 adds a ton of new biomes (90+ biomes) spawning in your Minecraft and Nether world. This mod is an expansive biome mod for Minecraft that adds a host of new and unique biomes.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 Screenshot :
To use the mod on a server for 1.15 and above, the level-type setting in server.properties must be set to biomesoplenty. For 1.12.2 and below, set level-type in server.properties to BIOMESOP. You must use a new world, otherwise our biomes will not generate.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge