How to install Applied Energistics 2 Mod ?
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Applied Energistics 2 Mod (Conquer The World) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
- Top 15 Best Java Seeds 1.18.2 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Applied Energistics 2 Mod is a Minecraft mod that contains a lot of new content, mainly focused on the concept of using energy and transforming energy in a unique way.
Applied Energistics 2 Mod Screenshot :
What’s changed since the last Beta
- Added inscriber recipes to crush certus and fluix crystals back down to dust. This essentially makes certus crystals renewable for the time being.
- Various Color Applicator Enhancements:
- When held in the off-hand, placed cables will automatically be colored by the color applicator (#3854)
- While holding a color applicator in the main or off-hand, pointing at a cable/block and clicking the middle-mouse button will select that color in the color applicator (#88)
- When the color applicator runs out of a particular color, it’ll properly reset back to empty to indicate it has run out (#3895)
- Added a fully kitted out color applicator to the creative menu (all colors, energy upgraded, charged – only works partially on Forge due to Forge bugs)
- Fix untranslated tooltip of memory cards when used on P2P tunnels (#5998)
- Use higher contrast text color on storage and crafting monitors (#6004)
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge